1. What is Strategy? - Is there a simple "real-world" definition of strategy?
2. The Market and Four P Tool - Is there a simple way to structure my strategy effort?
3. The Bottom-Up Market Sizing Tool - How do we figure out the size of our market in the absence of hard data?
4. The Market Segmentation Tool - How do I better understand the make-up of my overall market?
5. The Segment Niching Tool - Now that my market is sized and segmented, how do I better understand segment niches?
6. The Market Map Tool - Is there a simple yet comprehensive way to characterize the business health of my markets, segments, and niches?
7. The Strategic Environmental Scan Tool - How do I develop an effective plan and strategy in an environment that is highly uncertain, turbulent, and unpredictable?
8. The Product Volume Margin (PVM) Chart Tool - How do I assess the "business health" of my products or services?
9. The Strategic Market Portfolio Matrix Tool - How do I assess the "market health" of my products or services?
10. The Customer Value Analysis Tool - What do our customers really value in our products or services?
11. The Willingness to Pay Ranking Tool - How do I understand my customers' "Willingness to Pay" (WTP) for my products or services?
12. The Product/Service Portfolio Matrix Tool
– How do we determine and prioritize which products/services need action?
13. The Poor Man's Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Tool
- How do I get the right product/service specification defined in timely fashion?
14. The Process Improvement Guidance Tool - How should we approach our internal cost reduction/value enhancement efforts?
15. The Strategic Outsourcing Matrix Tool
- Are we properly outsourcing key elements of our cost structure?
16. The "Critical to Customer" Mindset Tool
- How can we enhance our reputation with our customers in the most effective and efficient manner?
17. The Brand Perception Tool
- How do we effectively communicate our brand to our customers and our market
18. The Opportunity Sourcing Matrix
- How can I prioritize amongst all the potential opportunities in front of me?
19. The Milestone Project Management Tool
- How do we successfully manage our product/service improvement projects?
20. The Visual Waterfall Chart Tool
- How can I track the status of multiple initiatives in a timely and easily understood fashion?
21. The 90-Day Bucket Tool
- How can I keep my performance goals relevant and continually driving proper action and achievement?
22. The Communication Matrix Tool
- How do I keep everyone on the same page?
23. The 10-Quarter Tool
- Is there a way to help me follow through on the changes I personally need to make?