Introduction; Laurie Burney and Mary A. Malina
1. Competitor Monitoring and Revenue Performance: Evidence from the Hospitality Industry; James Hesford, Michael J. Turner, Nicholas Mangin, and Charles R. Thomas, Jr.
2. An Empirical Examination of Economic Determinants of Financial CEO Compensation: A Comparative Study on Pre and Post Financial Crisis Periods; Mahfuja Malik and Eunsup "Daniel" Shim
3. Firm Performance Implications of Using Qualitative Criteria in CEO Bonus Contracts; Ahmet Kurt and Nancy Chun Feng
4. Performance-Based Pay, Performance Monitoring, and Dishonest Behavior: The Plot Thickens; Charles Bailey, Nicholas Fessler, and Brian Laird
5. The Role of Managerial Ability in Classification Shifting Using Discontinued Operations; Christopher Skousen, Li Sun, and Kean Wu
6. Cash-to-Cash (C2C) Length: Insights on Present and Future Profitability and Liquidity; Binod Guragai, Paul D. Hutchison, and M. Theodore Farris, II