At the main conference, we'll be showcasing all our latest books and series, at a special 30% delegate discount. We'll also have details of our current CFPs and other publishing opportunities. You can find us at stand number 923.
Our Sociology editor Philippa Grand will be attending this event, and publisher Jenny McCall will also be attending the Media Sociology pre-conference, at Concordia University on 11 August. Please contact Philippa or Jenny, using the details below, if you would like to arrange a meeting with either of them during the conference.
Lots of our authors and series editors will also be speaking at the meeting including:
- Marcia Texler Segal and Vicky Demos (Advances in Gender Research) - FREE content from this series available for conference
- Brea Perry (Advances in Medical Sociology)
- Sampson Lee Blair (Contemporary Perspectives in Family Research)
- Julian Go (Political Power and Social Theory) - FREE content from this series available for conference
- Barbara Wejnert (Research in Political Sociology)
- Grace Kao and Hyunjoon Park (Research in the Sociology of Education)
- Jennie Jacobs Kronenfeld (Research in Sociology of Health Care)
- Michael D. Lounsbury (Research in the Sociology of Organizations) - FREE content from this series available for conference
- Steven Vallas (Research in the Sociology of Work)
- Laura Robinson, Sheila Cotten and Jeremy Schulz (Studies in Media and Communications)
See the conference program for further details.