The Emerald Books programme continues to develop in both quality and quantity. Since Emerald commenced publishing books at the beginning of 2008, its Frontlist has grown steadily.
We publish titles across a broad spectrum of subject areas, with thriving and growing lists in business and management, education, sociology and public policy, and transport.
Recent launches and acquired book series include:
– Advances in Ecopolitics
– Bridging Tourism Theory and Practice
– Community, Environment and Disaster Risk Management
– Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship Research
– Innovation and Leadership in English Language Teaching.
We also publish a strong list of key text and reference books, with recent titles including:
– Higher Education in a Virtual World by Dr Charles Wankel, St John's University, USA and Jan Kingsley, Association for Professional & Executive Learning, Spain
– Choice Modelling; The State-of-the-Art and the State-of-Practice by Professor Andrew Daly and Dr Stephane Hess, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, UK
– Handbook of Survey Research (2nd ed.) by Professor Peter Marsden, Harvard University, USA and Professor James Wright, University of Central Florida, USA
– Successful Project Management Practices by Professor Parviz F. Rad, Project Management Excellence, LLC and Professor Vittal S. Anantatmula, Western Carolina University, USA
– Managing People and Organizations: Peter Drucker’s Legacy by Dr Guido Stein, IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Spain
– Case Study Research Methods: Theory, Methods and Practice by Professor Arch Woodside, Boston College, USA
– To Lead; Lessons Learnt; Reflecting the Future by Professor Peter Lorange, IMD, Switzerland
– Signals & Systems (2nd ed.) by Professor Stuart Rosen and Professor Peter Howell, University College London, UK.
Every proposal for a new book title is evaluated thoroughly via a stringent review process and an intensive market research phase to ensure that it provides readers with something that contributes significantly to the body of knowledge.
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Bingley BD16 1WA
Headquarters location: Bingley, UK
VAT no: GB 665 3593 06
Company registration: 3080506
Chairman: Martin Fojt
CEO: Richard Bevan
Status as a company: Privately held